Friday, October 10, 2008

Coat of Paint #4

I know what it is like to start a project like Mandy's and get a little frustrated part of the way through. We got the primer/paint on the entire kitchen only to find out it's too light. I chose antique white and it's not 'almond' enough. It, is, however better than the design we covered. Just a little blinding.

Gotta get another gallon and apply coat #4 of a more appropriate color.

Not sure if that's going to happen this weekend though. It's going to be WAY too nice not to go out for a drive and back to Amish country.

Just out of curiosity...do you all think it's going to be a more bright and colorful Fall this year than the two past years? I hope so.

1 comment:

Kokopelli said...

Glad to hear your remodel is going somewhat better than Mandy's.

I gotta get one of those gals to help me with paint soon. No matter what I pick would be so wrong.