- It's a little 1.5 story cape cod with two dormers . . . one in each of the two upstairs bedrooms
- 3 car garage / cement driveway (garage door openers!)
- BIG back yard (1/2 acre) - with deck (that needs power washed and stained and needs a railing added)
- Formal living room and dining room (because of the next entry...the house wasn't built that elaborately)
- Office and den (we are converting the 2 lower level bedrooms that are adjoined with access between)
- Neutral carpet (getting cleaned by the seller) and walls throughout
- New fridge, stove, dishwasher, and microwave
- New tilt in windows throughout
- Washer and dryer
- 2 full bathrooms (the upper level bathroom needs updated badly...it has the 60's thing going on)
- Central air
The kitchen needs repainted. The wallpaper is 50's retro and UGGGGLLLYYYYYY. We've got the primer and paint ready to go, though.
But the main thing is.......I DON'T HAVE TO SCRAPE MY CAR OFF THIS WINTER!
Full basement too, but that's a whole 'nother story (needs lots of work)
We want to get a lot of things done before our families see it, though, so be patient with us as far as invitations go. And, thanks for understanding, family members!